IT professional, programmer, code monkey
Experience with many facets within software development. On a given day, my job could entail: database programming, web development, writing a new program in the lab, debugging a solution, add new features to one of our products, setup a virtual machine for testing, writing unit tests, deploy a solution, write about a solution, back to programming.
Basically, I am used to exact somebody’s vision to solve a business problem. I want this site to exact mine at some point.
This is revision 2
- Built many integration solutions using Microsoft BizTalk Server
- Developed a case exchange system for a field service company that resulted in a significant competitive advantage
- Designed and built an enterprise rating solution for a telecom company
- Created a direct-billing solution that recovered bad-debt and created new jobs
- Built a data warehouse solution for a global supply chain company, that provided leadership visibility and better decision making through dashboards
- Programmed many healthcare solutions involving standards like: HIPPA X12 EDI, HL7 and NCPDP
Miami, FL, United StatesE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org